Only 20% of domestic oil is sold on the domestic market. The remaining 80% are sold abroad, bringing the country a big profit every year. More than 56% of the world trade in sunflower products falls on domestic companies. This was stated by Stepan Kapshuk, general director of the association “Ukroliyaprom”.
At the same time, the largest number is sent to India, China and Europe. So, last year Europe bought sunflower oil for 600,000,000 dollars, totaling 565,000 tons. Due to the high competition in the EU market, the supply of special fats and margarine is out of the question. Although, this year, a trial delivery of approximately 40 thousand tons of this type of products is possible. Anatoly Kapshuk also noted the worldwide growth of sunflower leadership.
In 2009, Ukraine was banned from supplying oil to Europe due to contamination of products with mineral additives. Nowadays, our country ranks first in providing world needs for this product, which indicates an unprecedented growth not only in production capacities, but also in the quality of the goods produced. The HACCP security system has taken an active part in this process. It was introduced in every Ukrainian enterprise, regardless of where its products will be delivered.
Another system, HACCP, regulates and manages hazards that could affect the contamination of oil by hazardous substances. It provides control over the state of quality at each site of production, as well as the storage and sale of products. The complex of these measures allows us to bring the domestic fat-and-oil industry to a qualitatively new level.
XThank you for the request. Our managers will contact you soon.
XThere is some error. Please check the request form.
Dear partners! Beware of scammers!
Kaissa Oil has become a victim of fraudsters. We have become aware of the illegal use of our trademark, name and logos of our company. When drawing up commercial offers, letters or contracts for the supply of sunflower oil, fraudsters use symbols similar to the corporate symbols of the Kaissa group.
The actions of such organizations are fraudulent and are aimed at receiving an advance payment without further shipment of sunflower oil.
Fraudsters, posing as representatives of the Kaissa , using the email [email protected] and the website http://kaisaoil.com (using one letter “S” instead of doubled), offer sunflower oil supplies to our partners, using contact details which do not belong to us. They also offer to make prepayment to the accounts of fraudsters.
Kaissa Oil uses only “[email protected]” and the website https://kaissaoil.com/ in its activities and communication (please note that the name of our company uses doubled letters “S” in our title).
We would like to pay your attention to the fact that the Kaissa Oil includes the following industrial complexes: Oil processing plant, Refining and deodorizing plant “VVVV” LLC and oil bottling factory “SUN LIGHT” LLC.
Kaissa Oil has no representative offices outside Ukraine.
The only correct contact information for the Kaissa Oil: